Join ND Loyal
ND Loyal volunteers connect with fellow alumni and invite them to make a gift of any size to an area of Notre Dame.
Are you ready to be a leader for Notre Dame?
ND Loyal volunteers connect with fellow alumni and invite them to make a gift of any size to an area of Notre Dame. To facilitate these conversations (held via text, email, or calls), our team provides a variety of resources, including helpful templates and monthly newsletters full of updates.
"I enjoyed another connection to the University and contributing to the ND mission. This is my way of giving more to ND."
The importance of volunteers:
Not only is there transformative power in the collective impact of alumni giving, but increasing the percentage of alumni who give back to our alma mater raises Notre Dame’s stature, profile, and national rankings. These measurements, while imperfect, help the University recruit and offer need-blind admission to the best students, attract the top faculty in the world, and obtain the resources necessary to continue our mission to be a global force for good.
What volunteers do:
- Serve the University as a representative of the Notre Dame mission
- Select 15-20 (or more!) alumni for your portfolio
- Authentically engage each person in your portfolio via phone, email, text, or social media and invite him or her to make a gift of any size back to an area of Notre Dame
- Send a thank you note to anyone in your portfolio who makes a gift
How volunteers are empowered:
- Access to the ND Loyal volunteer community network, a group of over 300 passionate alumni with expertise in various fields and areas
- Monthly updates from campus outlining student life, university initiatives, and campus culture, and ND Loyal tips and tricks
- Exclusive invitations to experiences with campus leaders
- Invitations to ND Loyal community events, including the ND Loyal Leadership Summit held over a ND Football weekend
- Helpful templates and statistics to aid your conversations
- One-on-one training as requested
- A bit of ND swag