Are you ready to be a leader for Notre Dame?
"I enjoyed another connection to the University and contributing to the ND mission. This is my way of giving more to ND."
Why are volunteers important?
Not only is there transformative power in the collective impact of alumni giving, but increasing the percentage of alumni who give back to our alma mater raises Notre Dame’s stature, profile, and national rankings. These measurements, while imperfect, help the University recruit and offer need-blind admission to the best students, attract the top faculty in the land, and obtain the resources necessary to continue our mission to be a global force for good.
What do volunteers do?
- Serve the University as a representative of the Notre Dame mission
- Select 10-15 alumni for your portfolio
- Authentically engage each person in your portfolio via phone, email, text, or social media and invite him or her to make a gift of any size back to an area of Notre Dame
- Send a thank you note to anyone in your portfolio who makes a gift
How are volunteers empowered?
- Access to the ND Loyal volunteer community network, a group of over 600 passionate alumni with expertise in various fields and area
- Monthly updates from campus outlining student life, university initiatives, and campus culture
- Exclusive invitations to conference calls with campus leaders
- Invitations to ND Loyal community events, including the ND Loyal Leadership Summit held over a ND Football weekend
- Helpful templates and statistics to aid your conversations
- One-on-one training as requested
- A bit of ND swag
Have questions before applying? Email Sydney Kuhn!
Nominate a Volunteer
Know a fellow Domer who could be a great volunteer? Nominate a volunteer today!